june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laugh:

All I know is with bar oil in it, in the same cant it cut a 3.25.

And yes, I'm still butt hurt a bit. Lol

It was a good gtg. Met some cool folks. Ran some nice saws. And saw Wendell again. Was a good weekend for sure!!

I don't wanna hear no whining'... I won't tell ya what the Efco ran with Mike's chain on it!!!
Let's call em' lessons learned...:msp_wink:

Joey said something to me that hit home...
"Any man that will spend the time to build a good runnin saw, should know his way around a chain too..." I will remember that...
Jody and Joey were a true pleasure to be around, and true Virginia gentlemen...

I'm finally home...
My ass hurts...

Ain't that the truth. I am just now starting to learn my way around a chain. :(

Did you really forget to put bar oil in your 4ci saw? Blame it on the meds, lol:)

He ran it outta bar oil tweaking the many chains that he had on it. :laugh:

I bet he will be hard to beat in a chain race very soon though. :rock:

I think my wife took the photo your looking for. I haven't unpacked yet but I have a couple hundred pic to upload.

Pink camera and short hair?? I was cutting with my son and his friend. My son had the camo pants and shoes on.....NOT the shorts and sandals.

On a side note....at church this morning my son was asked about what he was thankful for.......'I went to the chainsaw get-together with my dad, and got to run a chainsaw' then he said 'I'm my father's son'. These moments make up for ALL the bad. Yeah, I had a smile and small tear. Man I love Father's Day:rock:

Shea

Oh yeah, thanks WSC

Pink camera and short hair?? I was cutting with my son and his friend. My son had the camo pants and shoes on.....NOT the shorts and sandals.

On a side note....at church this morning my son was asked about what he was thankful for.......'I went to the chainsaw get-together with my dad, and got to run a chainsaw' then he said 'I'm my father's son'. These moments make up for ALL the bad. Yeah, I had a smile and small tear. Man I love Father's Day:rock:

Shea

Oh yeah, thanks WSC

Yep that's her I'll hunt the pic and PM it to you.

Well you can tell me :clap::clap:

I'll tell ya one thing... When I handed Jody Stumpy's saw, and he made a cut with it, he said "dat der is da the saw to beat I believe... Don't change a thing"...
Nuf said...
It was a stout bugger...

Honestly, they all ran and cut great... Of course I had to listen to Levi all the way home about how the Deere beat me, but that's ok...
:msp_sad:

Thanks, Terry and Ann for a great GTG (my first). I got to run some real saws and meet some fine folks. Your hard work and hospitality were top notch.

Ted

7. Even late on Sunday afternoon, driving through Chicago is a really bad idea. :bang:

Hey do you remember the name of the cheese place grandpa tractor got that cheese from. I know they sell it online. I was gonna order some :)

Shea

Oh yeah, thanks WSC

Father Som by supercabs78, on Flickr

Father Som by supercabs78, on Flickr

PM sent with a bigger copy I hope.

Latest posts

Back