june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U1OuAmZlFxQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not the best cell phone video, but some nice saws. I love to hear them run.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U1OuAmZlFxQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not the best cell phone video, but some nice saws. I love to hear them run.

Get any video of Jody running my pipe saw? I just build em......can't operate for ####. :laugh:

Wendell had a tag , the only guy that didn't need one LOL .

scaled.php

Great pics Young ! Looks like a great time was had by all !
I wouldn't be caught dead runnin a saw that ugly:msp_sneaky:
(like a sports reporter)

(microphone at mouth)

Stumpy,

1.) What are your thoughts of winning the Landrum's 4 cube build off?:rock:
Bout dang time...LOL. Nah, Just feels good to know that I've improved enough to be competitive.
2.) What was your strategy going into this?:confused:
To build a saw that would be competitive & have fun with it.
3.)What made you choose a husqvarna saw to participate?:msp_biggrin:
I figured it would take a quad port saw to win it & I had this cylinder sitting on the shelf already ported.
4.) Would you change anything now, since you own the winning saw? :msp_wink:
I'd take the restriction plate off of the intake.:laugh: I wanna play with boost ports next.
5.) Give us your thoughts..................
You really don't wanna know what goes through my head:msp_biggrin:

coming to you live from Virginia

Joey

Hey do you remember the name of the cheese place grandpa tractor got that cheese from. I know they sell it online. I was gonna order some :)

after you order some cheese make sure you order jer some bar oil too from baileys :ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

First time I met them guys was a few years ago in South Carolina, I think Jody came up and introduced himself and then a little while later what I thought was the same person came and introduced themself again. I thought WTF we just did this about 5 minutes ago....LOL THEN... I see them standing next to each other and all I could do is laugh, they were wearing same color pants and same types of shirts and hats. I talk with them time to time on the phone, really good bunch of guys. I always enjoy meeting up with them. Jody is a smooth operator and loves playing with chains!

True that! I was a witness.

Back