june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry & Anne (?) deserve a huge thanks for hosting another successful GTG.

It looks as though y'all had a great time. I wish that I had been able to make it, but if I had I would've felt guilty the whole time :msp_thumbdn:. Rick, I apologize, but the tarot cards, Magic 8 Ball, and Life Forces said "Not this time."

Young, what camera set-up were you using? Your photos look great!

One minor nitpick, directed mostly to Mike :laugh:: Where were all the Poulan saws? I expected to see some "green brick Pullons" handing out some a$$ whippings ;) :laugh:.

Next time, Chris, next time.

It looks as though y'all had a great time. I wish that I had been able to make it, but if I had I would've felt guilty the whole time :msp_thumbdn:. Rick, I apologize, but the tarot cards, Magic 8 Ball, and Life Forces said "Not this time."

One minor nitpick, directed mostly to Mike :laugh:: Where were all the Poulan saws? I expected to see some "green brick Pullons" handing out some a$$ whippings ;) :laugh:.

Crap... Rick was there and I didn't get to meet him??? :bang:

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=109615" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2Fsupercabs78%2Fsets%2F72157630170341410%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2Fsupercabs78%2Fsets%2F72157630170341410%2F&set_id=72157630170341410&jump_to=" width="500" height="375"></embed>

I think you click on the four little arrows lower right corner to see it full size.

Now that is all done, my thank you post.

I want to thank the Host and his wife it was a great GTG. I also want to thank everyone that showed up thats what makes a good GTG. I also want to thank buildoff saw builders, the Guy running them, everyone tried real hard to make it as fair as it can be. :rock:

My wife for all the pics, the guys I got parts from. :rock:

Most of all I want to thank everyone for putting up with me, I had a few drinks. :laugh:

Chris
I had to pack real lightly for this one due to my recent surgery so I only took 4 saws of my own.
Stay tuned to the further adventures of green Poulans in the near future. One of the 4 that I took now lives in Murray Kentucky and is scheduled for a "face lift"!!!

Jeremy is getting pretty fond of these old green junkers!LOL

Mike

Back