• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Just came in for repairs.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I repair chainsaws, weed eaters, pole saws, lawn mowers. Stihl, Jonsered, Ryobi, Poluan, Husqvarna, etc.,etc. You name it, I'll work on it. LOL
Last week a friend brought in 2 chainsaws. One was a 1998 Craftsman 358 which is a light utility saw for home use. The other one was a Homelite UT 10820 made in 1990. Also a light utility saw. Both saws made by Sears Roebuck.
I got the Craftsman up and running. New carb, all new fuel lines (which were powder), fuel filter, spark plug, etc. Runs Great. It was using a Walbro WT 324 carb.
The Homelite is much older and is a mirror image of the Craftsman with the exception of the carb setup and the saw has a chain brake. (One would think that the newer Craftsman 358 would have the chain brake and not the 1990 Homelite. Not so.)
The Homelite is using a Zama C1Q H35 carb. I will have to rebuild the carb as a replacement is not available. Both saws have great compression and bright blue spark. Both saws were last used in the late 90s and early 2000. Some pics of the Homelite on the bench. Just started on this one yesterday. Thought some might be interested.Latest project, Homelite 1990 005.JPGLatest project, Homelite 1990 006.JPGLatest project, Homelite 1990 007.JPG

Back