• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • We have started a new forum dedicated to user/instruction manuals. This is a repository forum and each new thread must contain the manual the thread is about. Please read the sticky. This is a community effort so if you have a manual, please help. https://www.arboristsite.com/forums/chainsaw-equipment-manuals.170/

Sold Just came in for repairs.

Reaction score
I repair chainsaws, weed eaters, pole saws, lawn mowers. Stihl, Jonsered, Ryobi, Poluan, Husqvarna, etc.,etc. You name it, I'll work on it. LOL
Last week a friend brought in 2 chainsaws. One was a 1998 Craftsman 358 which is a light utility saw for home use. The other one was a Homelite UT 10820 made in 1990. Also a light utility saw. Both saws made by Sears Roebuck.
I got the Craftsman up and running. New carb, all new fuel lines (which were powder), fuel filter, spark plug, etc. Runs Great. It was using a Walbro WT 324 carb.
The Homelite is much older and is a mirror image of the Craftsman with the exception of the carb setup and the saw has a chain brake. (One would think that the newer Craftsman 358 would have the chain brake and not the 1990 Homelite. Not so.)
The Homelite is using a Zama C1Q H35 carb. I will have to rebuild the carb as a replacement is not available. Both saws have great compression and bright blue spark. Both saws were last used in the late 90s and early 2000. Some pics of the Homelite on the bench. Just started on this one yesterday. Thought some might be interested.Latest project, Homelite 1990 005.JPG Latest project, Homelite 1990 006.JPG Latest project, Homelite 1990 007.JPG