K095 Mount bars on Echo saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAWoodsman

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used a Husky Small Mount K095 bar on an Echo (Ex: 4910)? The slot the bolts fit thru are a perfect fit. The adjuster holes are a little off but can be modified pretty easy with a dremel. The Issue im seeing is that the oiler hole may be a bit to high.

Just curious if anyone else has successfully used this mount type on their 50cc sized echos.

Has anyone used a Husky Small Mount K095 bar on an Echo (Ex: 4910)? The slot the bolts fit thru are a perfect fit. The adjuster holes are a little off but can be modified pretty easy with a dremel. The Issue im seeing is that the oiler hole may be a bit to high.

Just curious if anyone else has successfully used this mount type on their 50cc sized echos.
Yup, works fine.... just a bit of filing or a Dremel.

I have one on my on Husqvarna 55 ported. modified bar does fit just fine but the oiler is a bit high so I opened up the oiler hole on the bar to a egg shape just a little bit with a Dremel seems to take oil just fine

Latest posts

Back