Kawasaki H2R.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s a few that have been converted to comply with state regulations and are indeed on the road. Only a handful, and when they are actually legal for the street the price typically is substantially higher than the 50k MSRP they sell for baseline as a strictly track bike

You can’t even buy H2R parts from a dealer.. there’s a bunch of crap you have to go through.. you have to prove you own an H2R with waivers. Furthermore the bike has no warranty... everything is your responsiblity, like any track bike it has a service schedule of every 15 hours being run at over 8k RPM, and it’s designed and engineered to only run battlax V01 tires. The engine brake control, quickshifter, traction control system and cornering management are all tuned and based of specifically that tire.

Don’t get me wrong if I could have one here in NY on the road... you bet your ass I’d have one. They are amazing monsters that are one of a kind. But they definitely have a few minor draw backs if your looking to run them on the road and aren’t a sponsored track racer or have substantial play money laying around

Latest posts

Back