Large maintenance contract tree and shrubs. Questions.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treecare

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello.
I have Over A 100 lots the bit on that has trees and shrubs and they want plant health care for a year. My question is what software out there? Is robust enough to build a handle that I counted 7000 trees and bushes? I want to know what software you guys are using to build a handle it and do the chemical pricing calculations and tracking along with tree tracking Bush tracking With an app for. Employees to be able to see workorders everyday. And complete task can anyone share with me? Best practices best software decent general experience for a contract assize without many trees. Thank you tree care.

Lawn Care Forum

T

• Search

Search Results​

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace​

Filters
Sort By
  1. Huge maintenance contract help.​

Business Operations
    Hello I've got a 120 lots. Of tree maintenance and And Bush maintenance and watering and plant health care for disease. My question is what software out there can help calculate automatically? The chemical tool pricing perents. I used jobber now but it's just not robust enough. I want to obey...tree and shrub
  2. Best commercial software for outside maintenance​

Bidding, Estimating and Pricing
    Hello. I have 78 new lots this year all commercial trees shrubs . Plant health care. What so Is user friendly but robust enough to be able to do the everyday task navigation invoicing? Chemical tracking tree planting tree removal ect.ect. app for the employees. I have jobber now and you can...commarcial maintenance management
  3. Bidding CDOT EROSION CONTROL​

Bidding, Estimating and Pricing
    Hello, Has anyone submitted proposals for erosion control? Or do you do erosion control. Where did you get your product was it delivered or did you pick it up. A lot of 12 inch logs and silt fence. Just general set up help and best practices. What tools and what equipment made your life way...
  4. 2005 UD NISSAN UD 2300LP cab over​

Trucks, Trailers and ATV/UTV
    Hello. I am going to be towing a 6000lb chipper I found this truck for sale my question is can anyone tell me if they have a truck like this and if it can handle towing.it is a 6 cly diesel automatic dump. 14ft dump. Thank you tree care Posted via Mobile Device
  5. Landscape Dump​

Hello, Looking for 12 ft long 5 to 6 ft high metal stake bed solid sides or they are called grain bed sides for my flatbed dump. Where is a good place to find these I am trying to stay away from fabrication. Any help i would appreciate it. thanks treecare
  6. What is 2000 ford f450 worth​

Hello, I am looking at a 2000 f450 dump 12 foot bed with 7.3 diesel automatic. Has 150k on it one owner pretty good shape 4x2. What is it worth? thanks treecare
  7. Who makes good Flatbed Dump​

Hello, Looking to purchase used Flatbed dump 16ft to 18ft. I have looked at the international and freightliner so far. Has to be at least 200-275 hp. I will be towing a 3000 pound chipper. Hauling wood chips and wood. Any suggestions on past experiences from trucks you liked or did not...
  8. Gmc C6500 Dump question​

Hello, I am looking at a 1999 GMC dump truck, 16' dump bed good caterpillar C6500 engine with 210k miles. automatic allison. What is this truck worth. Thank you, Tree care
  9. Looking for advice on flatbed dump.​

Hello, I have been looking for a solid 14 to 16 ft flatbed dump I can put 8ft sides on for my wood chips.Has to have Allison Transmission auto. I have looked at the topkicks, Internationals dt 4700, F650, f550, gmc c7500 f800 and the list goes on. Does anyone have some thoughts on a solid...
  10. Action sites used trucks.​

Heavy Equipment & Tractors
    Hello, Looking for a used flatbed truck. Can anyone tell me a good place to search for trucks or or sites to look at. Thank you, Treecare
  11. What is this ford f550 worth?​

Hello, I am looking at a 2003 FORD F550XL Super Duty Flat Bed Tire Truck, 17' x

Back