ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Led Zeppelin?

JustPlainJeff

JustPlainJeff

ArboristSite Member
I agree about them being overrated. Yes, the music was/is good, but they were straight thieves. They've been in court for plagiarism many, many times since the 70's. Hell, they're probably still in court over their theft of many of their songs from the black blues/soul musicians/groups of the times.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Loving the Ignore Feature
I never cared for zep, the radio run stairway to heaven in the ground back then along with free bird. back then i liked BTO and Black Sabbath way better than them.
Thanks for mentioning BTO - haven't thought of them is a while.
Black Sabbath scarred the crap out of me back in high school.
This is the album I had, never bought another.

stihl sawing

stihl sawing

MAD DOG
This song i remember well, it was blaring on the old 8 track when i got stopped by a cop in the middle of the road. i damned near run over him. he said they clocked me back about a mile away.i stopped and got out and he said Son do you have any idea how fast you was going. i said my speedos broke so over 120. yeah try 140. car got impounded off to the jailhouse i went and lost my license for reckless driving. i was just 18 at the time. It was 3 in the morning so no traffic and i was coming home from a girl i was dating a little bit away from my home. about 40 miles to be exact.

CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
The supermarket I shop at used to play elevator music. They recently switched to older “soft” rock music and it is like a bad trip drown memory lane every time I shop. I was at the checkout register recently and this song came on. The guy at the register turn to me and said “yup, you just can’t get enough ABBA”. I am still laughing about it.

ABBA Knowing Me Knowing You. - YouTube