ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Led Zeppelin?

JeffHK454

JeffHK454

Addicted to ArboristSite
I never cared for zep, the radio run stairway to heaven in the ground back then along with free bird. back then i liked BTO and Black Sabbath way better than them.
Now we’re talking…we’ve left semi-lame Zeppelin In the dust and went on to the greatest hard rock band of all time..Sabbath … real Sabbath not that Dio Sabbath!

SS396driver

SS396driver

To much wood
Never cared for Zep . Yes they had some good songs but there were at the time much better bands the Dead come to mind saw them in 78 in CT

And I saw zep in concert twice last time was at Madisons square garden 1977, Enjoyed Arosmith much more at the same venue a few months later. Saw Blue oyster cult at Lebanon valley race track ,Lebanon Ny J.Geils and BOA all better

Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer
Hendrix is!

You're being a curmudgeon. Hendrix was fantastic!

One of the great American artists.
star-spangled-banner-jimi-hendrix-style-fi-700x366.jpg

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
Yakivegas. Wa patiently awaiting the collapse
I think generally speaking the 90's was a golden decade. You had great country, grunge, great rap, even pop was pretty good back then...imo
I agree… but I’m a bit biased because I got to experience the Seattle scene before it was big. Nirvana was overrated IMHO. Mother Love Bone. Screaming Trees. Soundgarden. and of course Alice In Chains were where it was at.

still listen to this one often.

CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
The supermarket I shop at used to play elevator music. They recently switched to older “soft” rock music and it is like a bad trip drown memory lane every time I shop. I was at the checkout register recently and this song came on. The guy at the register turn to me and said “yup, you just can’t get enough ABBA”. I am still laughing about it.

ABBA Knowing Me Knowing You. - YouTube
Tough times in the supermarket. Trying to buy a tenderloin and a couple of potatoes and this little gem is on in the backround.

CHIC - Dance, Dance, Dance (Official Music Video) - YouTube

By the time I get to the register, they are playing this

J. Geils Band - Rage In The Cage - YouTube

I have GOT to find another place to shop.