• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Leftover parts from a 200t build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I finished a 200t build and these parts are left from that. I will try to tell you what I see is bad and what I think is good. The crankcase is looking good but the crankshaft is bad because the center bearing is loose. The muffler is good. The starter looks good. The fuel tank is OK but the hole for the fuel line is messed up (see picture). The handle bar is good but the box for the carb is broken (see picture). The sprocket cover is broken and cracked and missing some brake components. The brake handle is broken (see photo). Flywheel/ignition looks OK. Clutch side seems to be there. One aftermarket cylinder, new, one with dinged up combustion chamber. Carburetor is an unknown. Misc small parts as per the picture. I think I can fit this all into a flat rate $20 box. @180 gets it to your door in ConUS.
DSCN2860.JPGDSCN2861.JPGDSCN2862.JPGDSCN2863.JPGDSCN2864.JPG

Back