Let the ridicule begin! (your pennance will be reading a very long post.....)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, can't believe I read all of that. Welcome to the site and congrats on the new saw, and I'm sure you can find some uses for it in the future, and at least you got enough saw to handle most things you'll encounter.

Now go show that little Maple who's boss, and let us know how it goes!

What are you guys talking about? It didn't take me any time to read the entire post. It was just like looking at a portrait of myself! Welcome to the forum!

Now, you did choose the correct model, except for that crazy trio brake thing, but your saw still sucks!:) All stock saws suck! Wouldn't you like that little 346 to out perform a 562? That can be arranged:rock:

Welcome aboard you schizophrenic sociopath ... do you talk to yourself on all the other forums you're a member of?

Nice saw, although I think the straight up 346XP would have been the better choice :hmm3grin2orange:

My back yard has been a lake for the last few days here in Deadwood (thats what I call Stanwood)

HMMM; I'm in Deming way to much; I park my trialer up at the Speedway all summer long infact it will be going up there at the end of next month and it stays there till the end of September; stop on by this summer at the Speedway and ask for "H" im the flasher there (picture taker)

This me in my summer job

223953_257956047551851_100000123722410_1224052_792609_n.jpg

Lawn chair and ice chest and a couple camera bodies and a feww lens watching Clay Cup

Welcome Scollins

That's weird how that works. Ya I have called it deadwood before to. I seem to always have something to complain that's new when I go home. I'll be sure to say high this year.

What are you guys talking about? It didn't take me any time to read the entire post. It was just like looking at a portrait of myself! Welcome to the forum!

Now, you did choose the correct model, except for that crazy trio brake thing, but your saw still sucks!:) All stock saws suck! Wouldn't you like that little 346 to out perform a 562? That can be arranged:rock:

I thought you had not even seen one yet?:potstir:

Those ported 346's are simply amazing though:hmm3grin2orange:

Are you a native of our wet state? I won't give you the secret test because it is only good for older folks who are from the east side and watched Spokane TV.

I wonder because you called a hard hat---a helmet. :msp_confused:

Good read and welcome to the site. Now go buy Yourself a MS200T, a 372, a 395 (or MS660) and a MS880 and You'll have pretty good 5 saw plan. After You do that You can start on duplicates of each size.

Are you a native of our wet state? I won't give you the secret test because it is only good for older folks who are from the east side and watched Spokane TV.

I wonder because you called a hard hat---a helmet. :msp_confused:

Moved to Richland in '86 (Hanford High!), before moving to Seattle in '90 to attend UW. So I consider myself a native now.

As for helmet or hard hat, I just read the box and it says "Pro Forest Helmet". :msp_confused:

Heading into an all day meeting, more later tonight.

Last edited:
welcome to AS! i am afraid that the people in the white-coats are coming for you after all that talkin to and answering youself!:hmm3grin2orange: congrats on the saw it was a fine choice!

Well I see we have another member with an over abundence of S.I.I. (figure that out) At least you are on the west coast, The other one on here is in New Hamp. so you should be pretty safe. I'll bet you even use a rifle with Magnum after the cal. like .300win mag. on those puney black tail deer out there. Hows that for ridicule?:hmm3grin2orange:

if you live in washington you need at least 2 70cc saws with 32 inch bars ,one saw is not enough if you are on this site

More?

Moved to Richland in '86 (Hanford High!), before moving to Seattle in '90 to attend UW. So I consider myself a native now.

As for helmet or hard hat, I just read the box and it says "Pro Forest Helmet". :msp_confused:

What more could you add? Good grief, you covered all the relevant and irrelevant topics so far. Your post may have taken a day to compose but was really only a 5 minute read. Welcome to AS.

Was wondering the very same! Lotsa good breweries in these parts. Just took the recycling in (first time in about a year) and was amazed at the variety, even in my own pile of empties! We sure are spoiled here.

Work in Ballard many moons ago and had many lunches at Red Hook :msp_razz:

Sure glad I got out of there and moved north again

Where the heck are these pix at?!

Criminy! All day meeting?! Shoot, you're supposed to be burning sick days to go out and cut! Where's yer priorities?

Latest posts

Back