Lets get this party started...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, the worst part wasn't photographed. The two farthest leads were a PITA to twist around into a proper position for the crane to take it. An mpeg of that woulda been cool.

Thats the crane I had to meet at 10:00, Rob.

Three hours, $200.

I can dig that...

But more would be nice. :)

Originally posted by Mike Maas
I noticed you drilled holes in your hardhat, your not supposta do that you know...and if you do you it anyway, should take it off your head first.

Hardhat?:dizzy:

Thats a bump cap.

$4.50.

Any other steller observations?:confused:

Last edited:
Pretty boring party.
A simple job without the lady's aid (crane), and a total yawner with one. There's the total lack of safety gear, which is unfortunately common in the industry, but that hardly makes the job interesting.
The jobs done, nobody got kilt, and you have some beer money.

Thats the beauty of Outlaw Climbing.

The groundies can do what they want, basically.

Most of the time, it don't bother me.

The longer my feet are off the ground, the more dinero I pocket.

Its their call. :angel:

Originally posted by RockyJSquirrel
... since I am willing to do anything anybody suggests without question. :rolleyes:

emotlol.gif

I like seeing action pics like this. I'd like to see more of this so take your digi cams to work guys and learn how to post more pics.
Keep the party rollin lets see some more MB.

:)

Originally posted by David Hardman
Hey, what does LMAO mean and some of the other 4 letter codes that are commonly used.

:confused:

IMO in my opinion
IMHO un my honest opinion
FNG crucking new guy
TCOB Takin Care of Buisness

Look up "All Our Abbv."

Carl

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mike Maas
A simple job without the lady's aid (crane), and a total yawner with one.
Most removals seem like yawners to me. butch if it took you 3 hours in the tree WITH the crane, how much longer does it look like it would take without one? 4-5 maybe?
There's the total lack of safety gear, which is unfortunately common in the industry,
?? Hard hat and specs worn by climber--"total lack" is a little hyperbolic, eh mike?
but that hardly makes the job interesting.
Maybe not very, but thanks for posting the pics. What would be interesting to know is--Why was the tree cut down? Buds at the end look alive to me; only a little clump of mistletoe. If I did a removal like that the $$ value in my pocket would not make up for the loss of shade etc value to those homes and the community. If all we're doing is deforesting healthy trees out of our communities, that ain't arboriculture imvho.
If the owner did it out of fear, then is pandering to that fear a good thing?
The jobs done, nobody got kilt, and you have some beer money.
Yeah, that doesn't sound very amiable. How'd you like it if I said "You got some gear money"?
Mike you posted pics of compost stirred in with airspade--now that was an arborist in action!

Back