Let's Have A Raffle & Help Out tlandrum of Wicked Worksaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May be a few days but I'll be pitching in as usual.;) I have a cousin thats battling lung cancer right now.luckily he has a good dotor at vanderbilt.no chemo or radiation so far just meds to help his immune system to help fight it and a healthy but vegetarian diet.the cancer has spread throughout his body including his lymphnodes, brain and spine but it suppose to be easily curable.we're all praying hard.hes only a year older than me.we grew up together and always farmed and worked together.Actually I've been closer to him than my brother.hopefully one of these days this cancer thing will be a thing of the past.;)

Now we also have a Mweba ported Husqvarna 359 with a Treemonkey Walbro 199 in the raffle.......

era9anut.jpg

This describes what Anne is going thru here.

"Jewell Ann Landrum has been diagnosed of a rare form of malignant apocrine gland carcinoma. She underwent surgery to remove the tumor that was unfortunately unsuccessful. There are still positive margins according to the cancer institute. They have removed all they can without major reconstruction of the periurethral area . She is now healed up from the surgery and will be starting radiation treatments on the 24th of feb. to kill the remaining cancer. She will under go 5 weeks of 5 days per week radiation treatments to the full pelvic area. After the initial 5 weeks of treatment to the entire pelvic area the beam will be narrowed up to a direct beam radiation on the cancer itself for an additional 2 weeks of 5 day per week treatment. This will hopefully go smoothly, but, if it doesn't she will end up having to rest in between treatments. That's if it becomes too painful or irritated. We pray she comes thru this with ease and no ill side effects from treatment. Your purchase of a raffle ticket will be greatly appreciated."

A really wonderful thing going on here. I think the raffle is an excellent idea. Never seen an electronic raffle before so how do you select a winner. Im in come Friday (payday) and really couldnt care less if I won a saw or not, just curious how it works. Best wishes to them during these hard times!

Good question......but I think that at the conclusion of the raffle you can print the tickets, and draw.

this raffle program keeps track of everything so that no one has to watch it constantly. on the day of the drawing you print out the tickets cut them apart and then have a traditional drawing.

Latest posts

Back