Let's Have A Raffle & Help Out tlandrum of Wicked Worksaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jan and I are in . Note to the person running this : if for some strange reason the cosmos aligns in some Weird way and you draw a ticket of mine ,put it back and draw some one else's. Just trying to help out some really fine folks in a time of trouble .
In the meantime, Jan and I will be keeping Anne and Terry in our thoughts and prayers .
All the very best to you folks that thought this up and have and will contribute . You're a very special group of people .
John

my wife and I have already decided that as soon as she is healed up and everything is back to normal and she is in the clear, we will have an appreciation day (gtg) here at the shop with the Husqvarna rep and his trailer full of saws for everyone to try out if they want. I host a gtg every year and sometimes two but this one thanks to you guys will be the most special.

Randy one of the mods on my site wants to take up a collection. He was told about the raffle and decided this is a better way for all of us to donate.
You should also post links on Saw hogs and Chainsaw Repair sites as there are folks wanting to donate that dont visit this site.

Bump because I couldnt find thread. Had to search Randys recent post. Need to pin thread to top.

Randy one of the mods on my site wants to take up a collection. He was told about the raffle and decided this is a better way for all of us to donate.
You should also post links on Saw hogs and Chainsaw Repair sites as there are folks wanting to donate that dont visit this site.

Bump because I couldnt find thread. Had to search Randys recent post. Need to pin thread to top.

I think I have some credits to burn, haven't "bought a sticky" in awhile, is it still the same deal as before?

It's on Saw Hogs, I'll be over at Chainsaw Repair soon......

dang,,,,,guess I must have been sleeping,, I just seen this thread,, I ordered a bar from terry last week,, got it today and then ordered 3 more from him today,, yes I am making my saws look sweet,,,, I believe I have a brand new huskie branded 20" large mount bar that I will donate to the raffle,, let me go out and check here in a minute

Dem some mighty fine saws there for prizes mr. Randymac what a raffle!! Prayers for Terry's wife. Terry does lots around here to make this site what it is and is always contributing in some form. We always enjoy his build threads and effort to help people. He stands behind his work and pruducts and its time for the membeship to stand beside him. His wife needs some help...lets all get on board and get this going!

Back