lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was back in the days when that's all that Kawasaki cared about. :yes:
My second mc was the Kawasaki Avenger 350 twin. Dual carb, dual side mounted rotary intake valves, fastest production bike off the line in 1969, till the 500 triple came out in 1970, I believe. I was just over 17 when my folks let me purchase it with my own money! It was the scrambler version with the high exhaust pipes, loved that machine! Rode it to school along the rr tracks, we grew up in a great time!

page2-IMG_5180.jpg
My bike looked like this one back in the day! She was a screamer! No helmet required back then either! 😆

It had the worst choke setup ever. A big knob that was spring loaded. I had to turn it and hold it with my knee, pull the clutch with my left hand, and push the starter button with my right. Couldn't do it while sitting on the bike! There were also 2 accessory switches right below the choke. I never wired anything to mine.
Katana-4CMYK.jpg

How about this little toy, wife bought it this last summer:
bumble.jpg

And this is my main ride these days:
`92 plus Hannigan.JPG

Do have a one owner 1988 Sportster with over 100,000 miles on it most pulling a sidecar, one licenced and on the road 1982 XS650 Yamaha and a 1978 XS650 yamaha that I do need to get the paperwork done so I can licence it to. Then there is my wife's first ride:
IMG_0238.JPG

She's put just short of 27,000 miles on it in 10 years!

Latest posts

Back