lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1668547310589.png

I had to run into town for some miscellaneous fasteners from hardware store...took the long way around on the mt09:
View attachment 1032482
You look to be about the same elevation as me! The wind is cold today, but dressed right, downright nice. Gotta watch for sand and pine needles around the corners though!

You look to be about the same elevation as me! The wind is cold today, but dressed right, downright nice. Gotta watch for sand and pine needles around the corners though!
I'm at 4k' elevation, the pic was taken around 5k'. Yeah, the pine needles were out in force...also this road doesn't get plowed in winter, so it was a single track of wet pavement for a while.

P1090110.JPG

I turned 50K miles today on my 2003 BMW R1150RT. I've had countless m/c's over the course of my life so far. This is the 1st time I've kept one long enough to see 50K miles.

I went on a ride today and the weather was gorgeous. I put new tires on it and it feels brand-new once again. Anyways, I had a great day and it went well.

I'm thinking it will be my last m/c. I'm not sure just how many years I have left to ride, but I'm hoping to see another 10 years if I have my way. :dancing:

Back