lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
battery bike
electricktm.jpg

Dang it, was doing my prep for winter rides to find the `little 1973 Honda TL 125 trails top yoke clamp cracked. So been digging about to find replacement part 53231 and discovered can also exchange part with Honda SL125.

View attachment 1074034View attachment 1074035
well i got the triple clamp part and its back together

found opportunity for squirt up down a twisty hill nearby on the CBR today 30 + years old purring like a kitten

thumbnail_Image (8).jpg

I have an opportunity to pick one of these up w/0 miles on it. Friend of a friend who knows someone kind of a deal. Price has been heavily discounted. Gonna think on it some.

Never rode a K1600...but I've put a few miles on a K1200 and it's one of the most well rounded motorcycles out there. Plenty of very linear power everywhere in the revs, great confidence inspiring brakes, actually feels very nimble for how big it looks, fairings keep you surprisingly dry(at speed anyway) in any rain. I was impressed with how you could go from cruise control pounding out miles while touring in pure comfort, to carving up twisty roads on it without issue.

That thing was a lounge chair compared to my Ducati at the time, but I was incredibly surprised by how nimble it was. I thought it was going to be a bear trying to throw that thing around curves compared to my Ducati, but it wasn't bad at all.

I'd say get it. I can't imagine anyone hating that bike if it's anything like the K1200 I rode.

Back