Looking for a 462

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex68w

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
ISO of a new MS 462 C-M or 462R, power head only is fine but prefer new with 25" bar. Striking out locally and Stihl won't give any type of ETA on when to expect one nor will they allow a new order until all back orders are filled. I am located in south central Texas so I'd prefer to find one in the state to avoid pricey shipping but if your dealer regardless of location has one please let me know.

ISO of a new MS 462 C-M or 462R, power head only is fine but prefer new with 25" bar. Striking out locally and Stihl won't give any type of ETA on when to expect one nor will they allow a new order until all back orders are filled. I am located in south central Texas so I'd prefer to find one in the state to avoid pricey shipping but if your dealer regardless of location has one please let me know.
Sawhouse in Houston has them in stock.

I don’t think I need that much saw. Just looking for a bigger saw to pair with my 261. 462 with 25” bar would be perfect. A lightly used one would be even better.

I picked one up maybe 2 months ago. I got the standard MS 462 in Kalamazoo Michigan. I do not know if they have any more but if interested, I'll look up the phone number for ya.

Back