Looking for a Husqvarna 128L string trimmer service manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NuggyBuggy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I can’t figure out where the two lines going into the fuel tank go… figure I need a service manual. Thanks in advance!!

I can’t figure out where the two lines going into the fuel tank go… figure I need a service manual. Thanks in advance!!
The one with the filter goes on the side of the carb going to the fuel inlet side, the other is a retun line coming off of the primer bulb with the short nipple.

Thanks @grizz55chev ! Should both lines need that little two sided plastic grommet to connect the main lines to inside the tank?
One line goes thru the hole, and is a tight fit......and it carries the fuel filter. The other hose is nothing more than over-flow. Pump the air purge/prime pump/bulb too many times, and the carb will be full. Excess simply gets sent back to the tank.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have a chance to work on it this weekend. Seemed every other tool in the shed needed work: push mower, garden tractor, chainsaw. Grrr.. I have a request for a manual for the chainsaw in, and ended up buying a new push mower. LOL.

But you fine gents gave me a place to start.

Latest posts

Back