Looking for a Stihl 038 Super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m looking for a 038 Super that’s runs properly. Thanks.
Are you still looking for an 038 Super, I have one I was about to put on ebay that is is great condition and just had it gone through for any issues. It still has 155 psi for cylinder pressure and runs like a champ and has a brand new stihl 20" bar, chain and cover. The only thing they said was to get a full service and the pin holding the choke switch is bent so you have to push in to get in half choke mode but it won't stay in full choke which hasn't been an issue for me, starts on half no matter how cold out. I have the paperwork from Reids Service Center in Poland, Maine(great reviews and for good reason) and the tags are still on the saw. Can take some pics and post if interested. Only selling because I lost my job and haven't had luck finding another in my area.. Also have a like new Stihl MS440 I am waiting on a new oem clutch, drum and sprocket from Reids and that one has 155 psi and is in beautiful condition. Has a brand new Stihl 25" bar, chain and cover too.

Also have the original bar from the ms440 and the one I just replaced on the 038 so you can see they aren't beat. Both are still usable but I just wanted new parts on it when I sell it. They are both beautiful looking and running saws. All original parts too, not dressed up with the Chinese replacement parts.

I would be interested in a shipped price to 46037. Preferably, no bar or chain. Feel free to PM me.

I would be interested in a shipped price to 46037. Preferably, no bar or chain. Feel free to PM me.
The shipping is right on ebay set for $75. Think I am sending in 2 different boxes just to make sure saw is packaged up tight in bubble wrap. Bars, sheath, starter cord, starter hub/pawl and chain in another box. I put the auction in the original post. Thanks for the interest.

Sorry, had to post on ebay since I wrote you.. Kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place right now financially.

Latest posts

Back