• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for an ECHO 8000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lincolnscott7

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello good folks! Just wanted to put a feeler out here to hopefully catch someone who might have a CS/QV 8000 they would want to let go of possibly? Or even trade for another saw? Partial trade?

I would also look at an ECHO 6700 but prefer the 8000 if I can find one.

Also any pointers on which version of these are best would be great! I do like the older ones but I don't know much about the differences when they did the dual port vs quad port and I have also heard they did a domed piston on some?

Anyway thanks everyone for taking the time to read this!!

Hope everyone is staying safe!

Kind regards!

It's not an 8000, but I have a CS-800P that's in good working condition that I'm looking to sell. They are pretty similar.

Let me know if you want to discuss further.

Thanks,
Phill

Thanks everyone for the replies!! Sure appreciate it!

I suppose I should have put in the initial listing that I'm only looking to spend $400-$500 on one of these so that may exclude a few of yalls already.

My apologies. I should have mentioned that sooner.

Thank you all anyhow

Hello Lincolnscott7,
I have a really magnificent QV-8000 Echo. I hate to sell it, but if somebody private messaged me with a McCulloch Super Pro, I just might go for it !!!

Latest posts

Back