Looking for parts that don't exist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is not the original cap.I have one in my hand right now.If the tank is metal it is vented and the cap is not.The original cap has a chain attached in the center.Get a cap for a 350 husqvarna and use it.I just tried it and it works does not leak.

Sorry my mouth over runs my but sometimes.I have 3 of these saws and the caps look the same in all them. NOT TRY TO SAY YOURS IS NOT OEM SORRY. But a 350 cap will work same threads.

Sorry my mouth over runs my but sometimes.I have 3 of these saws and the caps look the same in all them. NOT TRY TO SAY YOURS IS NOT OEM SORRY. But a 350 cap will work same threads.
I have one on the bench right now rebuilding it.The hardest part to find for that saw are the piston rings.The top cover can be replaced by a 61(2 piece ignition)white top for the 48mm original cylinder or gray top for 272 cylinder.

I just fixed a Mac PM8200 with a bad duck bill. I plugged the cap Where the duckbill was, drilled a hole near the top of the tank and ran a short piece of tygon tubing and then an echo style vent on the end. It tucks in under the air filter near the carburetor

Back