• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for Titan 70, Efco 8200 and Solo 681

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a brand new Efco 8200 never started 750.00 plus shipping I think it came with a 28in bar but would have to check

Ive got a complete basket case 681 I am considering selling. Bad news is it munched the lower rod bearing and now needs new crank, piston, and cylinder.

I am looking for a few saws that are on my bucket list. The main one is a McCulloch Titan 70. I had a pretty nice one about 10 years ago and for whatever reason, I ended up selling it. The other 2 I would like to find are an Efco 8200 and a Solo 681. I don't mind if they need some work other than crank bearings since I don't have the tools for that. Thanks!
Brand new EFCO MT8200 located in Asia. Not sure if you are keen to proceed further?

Hey Swede, I visited a guy 3 days ago who had 3 or 4 Efco saws. Wish I would have paid attention to what model they were. Just glanced at them and passed them over !!! I think it was 4 Efco chainsaws, and 1 or 2 Efco chop saws.
If I get back out that way, I'll check on it for you.

Wow that's an interesting looking Mac what is it 1970's early 80s
It's actually from the end of the nineties, along with the pro Mac 60, probably the last two big saws made under the McCulloch name.
Made in Italy after Electrolux bought out the brand.
As you can see, they released this saw as the Titan 70, and the pro Mac 72 under McCulloch, and the partner 720. I think there was a fourth variant, but I forget what it was called

It's actually from the end of the nineties, along with the pro Mac 60, probably the last two big saws made under the McCulloch name.
Made in Italy after Electrolux bought out the brand.
As you can see, they released this saw as the Titan 70, and the pro Mac 72 under McCulloch, and the partner 720. I think there was a fourth variant, but I forget what it was called
Very interesting and cool.

Very interesting and cool.
My mistake, the Titan 70 design, same bore and stroke as a 372xp, did come out of the late 80s, but I think the partner and McCulloch versions were released in the 90s.
It seems the fourth variant was a poulan pro 720, but I've never even seen a picture of one.

Hi I'm new to this site. But I have a Titan 70 parts saw. Missing muffler and top plastic cover.
Hi and welcome!
you've got a good saw.
I seem to remember someone selling one for parts here. If you search in saws for sale you might be able to find it.
Or if you're keen to sell it, list it here and I'm sure someone would want to complete it.
Yours is a kg lighter than my pro Mac, should be a very good cheap alternative to a husqvarna 372xp

Latest posts

Back