Lowe's now stocks DHT 22 Ton and 27 Ton Log splitters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHT

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

We just wanted to send out a short note letting everyone know that Lowe's has decided to stock our 22 and 27 Ton Log Splitters in all of their stores. We have been working on this for a long time and the product just started showing up in Lowes stores this week. The stores will be fully stocked by the middle/end of August and they will be running some sales starting around Labor Day.

The units come pre-filled with hydraulic oil and fully assembled.

The 22 Ton model is:
  • Item #: 594051
  • Model #: 101507
The 27 Ton model is:
  • Item #: 612989
  • Model #: 101561

It might be another couple of weeks before the stores are fully stocked and product assembled. I believe you can pre- order at your local stores now. Additionally you will be able to order any of the DHT splitters directly to the store or your home if they don't carry a model you want.

We are very excited to have them as a new retail partner!

Cheers,
DHT

Will you be selling the 28ton at some point through Lowes?

You can buy the 28 Ton now through Lowe's online or order at the store, but it is not stocked at the stores this year. Its not really our call. We are very fortunate to have the opportunity to partner with them as it is so we are not complaining!

Ya, the one they are going to let me test split with..I need some lead time to accumulate some big rounds... ;)

Zogger keep saving those big ones up. We'll have the commercial unit available next year. Keeping up with the orders we have right now has us running at full speed!

Ya, the one they are going to let me test split with..I need some lead time to accumulate some big rounds... ;)

Bet my rounds are bigger than your rounds. Hickory too!:buttkick:

If anybody should get a test run truly testing a splitter it should be me.:rock:

dxiy2s.jpg

2usafdl.jpg

How about sending one across the big pond... New venture and all. Happy to test run it on uk petrol for you. :)

Bet my rounds are bigger than your rounds. Hickory too!:buttkick:

If anybody should get a test run truly testing a splitter it should be me.:rock:

I have a log that is 48 inch diameter laying in the yard, haven't bucked it up yet. And if the boss has the branches dropped with the other big dead oak here, so I can fell the stub, I will have a 60 inch diameter log in the yard. That larger one I pulled five (real) cord just from the branch trimmings, and there's a lot left still in the air, all the big stuff.

edit: add pic of smaller oak on the ground

Attachments

• IMG_20140801_193914.jpg
    IMG_20140801_193914.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 34
I have a log that is 48 inch diameter laying in the yard, haven't bucked it up yet. And if the boss has the branches dropped with the other big dead oak here, so I can fell the stub, I will have a 60 inch diameter log in the yard. That larger one I pulled five (real) cord just from the branch trimmings, and there's a lot left still in the air, all the big stuff.

edit: add pic of smaller oak on the ground
Sounds like a total bunch of Barbara Streisand to me without pics. c5rulz has awesome pics of someones Hickory.

Sounds like a total bunch of Barbara Streisand to me without pics. c5rulz has awesome pics of someones Hickory.

Ha! I did add one man, right after I posted, walked outside, leaned the fiskars up on it, snapped the pic, came back, hit edit and added it.

Ha! I did add one man, right after I posted, walked outside, leaned the fiskars up on it, snapped the pic, came back, hit edit and added it.

What's with the short handled Fiskars for a size comparison.:laugh:

Zogger keep saving those big ones up. We'll have the commercial unit available next year. Keeping up with the orders we have right now has us running at full speed!
Make sure it has a round holder, that sits on the main beam so people dont have to hold round being split.

Back