Make our holidays special

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I come from an old Italian family when holidays were a whole afternoon of a 7 course meal. Grandma and aunts did all the cooking. Today most are gone with the tradition with the women working today. I found a place for fresh pasta. On the holidays it’s like grandmas minus the love but it eats good. They ship to you. Make your favorite tomato gravy first fry italian sausage in olive oil with garlic, then add tomatoes, then basil, oregano and let simmer. The pork adds a nice flavor to the sauce. Don’t forget the meatballs. Enjoy

www.pastosa.com

At Pastosa ravioli Don’t forget to hit the place order button on the bottom. I did, so no pasta showed up. Took out the kitchen aid and made homemade pasta. About 30 minutes to make 2lbs of pasta noodles. I placed another order with Pastosa and will have some next week. I did hit place order this time. Lol

Another tough item to find is good quality italian sausage with fennel. The way dad and grandpa made it. The italian meat deli’s are closing up. No more smell of provolone cheese when we walk in. I miss them. I tried online. Waiting for another sample. From nyc of course Brooklyn.

I come from an old Italian family when holidays were a whole afternoon of a 7 course meal. Grandma and aunts did all the cooking. Today most are gone with the tradition with the women working today. I found a place for fresh pasta. On the holidays it’s like grandmas minus the love but it eats good. They ship to you. Make your favorite tomato gravy first fry italian sausage in olive oil with garlic, then add tomatoes, then basil, oregano and let simmer. The pork adds a nice flavor to the sauce. Don’t forget the meatballs. Enjoy
roasted up some Italian chestnuts last nite. tasty.
P6100033.JPG
P6100034.JPG

Latest posts

Back