Man Hour Rates For 2021?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClimberBusinessman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
What are your per man hour rates for a fully insured company including all equipment, dump fees, and people? I understand almost all tree professionals bid by the job, but it ultiminantly comes down to a per man man hour rate. For instance, a $1,000 removal with 3 guys that takes 3.3 hours equals roughly $100/man hour. In your experience, do lifts make jobs quicker than climbing, and thus improve man hour rates?

What are your per man hour rates for a fully insured company including all equipment, dump fees, and people? I understand almost all tree professionals bid by the job, but it ultiminantly comes down to a per man man hour rate. For instance, a $1,000 removal with 3 guys that takes 3.3 hours equals roughly $100/man hour. In your experience, do lifts make jobs quicker than climbing, and thus improve man hour rates?
In my area lifts are not practical because of terrain and access. For some areas it is the best of the best. Here many folks pay per man about $35/hour then insurance per man/hour is about $20 then liability is about $10/hour then management $20/hour then profit. So at $100 looks some what reasonable. States and requirement change dramatically. Thanks

For our company, we use ArboStar to calculate the rates based on the equipment used plus time taken. The platform is able to calculate the cost and generate invoices. make the job easy for us.

We normally charge about 80 - 200 hourly based on manpower and equipment. We use arbostar, which helps with the calculation. it is quite easy

Latest posts

Back