• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mastermind 441c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtrees

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
This saw was sent to Randy with 1/2 a tank ran through it. I never ran it again he ported and ran the saw that is it. Like new.

Saw is an M-tronic.

Last edited:
How much? I don't know if I ever seen a real auction here?

Is $500 what ur lookin fer? Or is that the starting?

Just askin...

Put what you actually want? And I bet it sells pretty quick. With little run time and Randys magic? That makes it a desirable.

Just sayin...

How much? I don't know if I ever seen a real auction here?

Is $500 what ur lookin fer? Or is that the starting?

Just askin...

Put what you actually want? And I bet it sells pretty quick. With little run time and Randys magic? That makes it a desirable.

Just sayin...

Sorry fellas I'm new to this. $600 is bottom $$. No bar PHO only.

Pictures or a vid of the saw running will help you sell your saw.
I would do $600 for what you describe, but getting a saw ported now and baby is just weeks from popping out.

Dang what a deal. You don't need a 576 auto tune do you?

all great deals in the trading post the last few days :msp_w00t:

you forgot the 365 that turned into a ported 372xpw for short money that is now in my signature/garage :msp_biggrin:

Well that sucks. I was very interested but wanted pics first.

Well that sucks. I was very interested but wanted pics first.
No offence, but he said it was new..I don't need pictures. I know what a new 441 looks like..:hmm3grin2orange:I missed the deal too. Hell I live in Central PA. I would have driven to buy it.
$1,000 Saw plus $250 port work for $600...You defininently Suck :hmm3grin2orange:

thank you,
thank you very much...

okay, your right, i suck...

btw, that mfer freakin rips..
the other day i threw on an 8 pin rim and a 18" b/c with full comp 3/8" rs chissel ckain and attacked some 14-18" oak logs............very impresssive !!!!

thank you,
thank you very much...

okay, your right, i suck...

btw, that mfer freakin rips..
the other day i threw on an 8 pin rim and a 18" b/c with full comp 3/8" rs chissel ckain and attacked some 14-18" oak logs............very impresssive !!!!

so you say, sounds like a fishing story to me, pics/vids or it didn't happen!

I have run a mastermind saw, an 084, "locomotive" comes to mind...

so you say, sounds like a fishing story to me, pics/vids or it didn't happen!

I have run a mastermind saw, an 084, "locomotive" comes to mind...

i ain't smart enough to do picts./video all by myself........gotta get the wife to help with that...
mastermind-locomotive, you say ??
i think my ms880 that randy did would qualify for that catagory...
oh, and he did up a little ms260 too..........it used to be a nice little saw,,,,,,, now it's not nice anymore.......it's an angry little ###ch !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back