• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mastermind 441c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats thievery!

it's sheer madddddddddddddnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss is what it is:dizzy: Nice of MTrees to pass along such a great deal to AS Members. There's alot of times I think the prices are way out of whack but they are what they are. A deal like this reinstills my hope in mankind!:clap:

Also glad that the listing was left open thru the completion of the transaction- it's nice to hear what the buyer has to say about what he received. "Knowledge is power" if a seller list something a certain way..... i'd like to hear that it shows up a certain way..... knowledge that can be used by buyers in the future Seller's classifieds.

Well have to ask how this is in that I submitted a bid for more than that and its sold with the auction still on????

have to ask WTF!!!!

Read the whole topic..... It said sold pending payment ages ago.

Was your bid today or three or more weeks ago?

And look around here and you'll see the auction isn't used, it's negotiation by pm to buy here.

And lastly, move on, the saws sold.

Deepsouth

Deepsouth,
to answer your "move on comment" I already did. it appears that the auctions are not really auctions but as you noted a negotiation. I spoke the seller who was nice enough to drop me a message and I wished him and the buyer the best.

As usual there are some like YOU that dont help but just post to piss people off. job well done jackwad!!!

Read the whole topic..... It said sold pending payment ages ago.

Was your bid today or three or more weeks ago?

And look around here and you'll see the auction isn't used, it's negotiation by pm to buy here.

And lastly, move on, the saws sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back