Mastermind Meets......Well You Gotta See This Thing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what?

Tipping trees and blocking them up makes me tired.

I thought Mastermind Work Saws were the "PF Flyers" (make you run faster and jump higher) in the world of wood cutting.What no 6 cords of wood by lunchtime on a tank of fuel stories?You need to hook up with the ad agency that made the 5 hour energy commercials."I ran 10 miles while knitting a sweater.""Mastermind saws are so powerful,when I started the saw the log asked me what size pieces it should cut itself into.

Last edited:
I thought Mastermind Work Saws were the "PF Flyers" (make you run faster and jump higher) in the world of wood cutting.What no 6 cords of wood by lunchtime on a tank of fuel stories?You need to hook up with the ad agency that made the 5 hour energy commercials."I ran 10 miles while knitting a sweater.""Mastermind saws are so powerful,when I started the saw the log asked me what size pieces it should cut itself into.

If the stories got that ridiculous this thread would have to get moved to the firewood forum. :msp_wink:

I know what you mean about gettin tired, I had my ass handed to me today by some 36" osage, been dead awhile, hard as nails. Just about worked me AND the saw to death. At lunch time I went and put in an application at a local equipment dealer for the parts desk! Good benefits, always clean, warm in winter and cool in summer. Plus they carry Stihl.

That Osage is some bad ass stuff.......we had some boards milled and used them to stack firewood on.......they are still sound after 10 years or so.

Sounded good until the Stihl part. :D

tl;dr

Did everything cut to the left, because of the mismatched dogs?

220-221, whatever it takes.

Video or it never happened.:msp_angry:

[video=youtube;169Z_pv5Xns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=169Z_pv5Xns[/video]

Ya mean ya lost a bit of that whipper and uhm fergot where ya put tha Snapper and stuff!!!

Exactly. :msp_sad:

I need a PR guy Gary.........you wanna job?

If the stories got that ridiculous this thread would have to get moved to the firewood forum. :msp_wink:

We did make all the rounds exactly 20" long.......if not they don't dry correctly.

Yeah someone chain them up. They are a threat to society.

I like a good thread hijack you know. :)

That Osage is some bad ass stuff.......we had some boards milled and used them to stack firewood on.......they are still sound after 10 years or so.

tl;dr

220-221, whatever it takes.

[video=youtube;169Z_pv5Xns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=169Z_pv5Xns[/video]

Exactly. :msp_sad:

I need a PR guy Gary.........you wanna job?

We did make all the rounds exactly 20" long.......if not they don't dry correctly.

I like a good thread hijack you know. :)

Reparded.

I'm impressed! How many of you would have just closed up the box and sent the guy a PM and said it wasn't worth the effort?

Yeah, me too!

We humor Thomas because of his handicap.

The shelf queen finally saw some wood. :clap:

[video=youtube;sMj15LsSi04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMj15LsSi04[/video]

Where's the before video? How do we know you got a significant 40% gain?

Like this????????????

tipping_hat_to_tree.jpg

That's kinda sorta what I pictured that's all..........

With those legs I can see why.

It the lot we just cleared there were about thirty good sided trees.

Yeah, I hate those trees with bad sides. Ya jes can't trust 'em.

We humor Thomas because of his handicaps.

Where's the before video? How do we know you got a significant 40% gain?

Fixed.

Duh! It gained 20% just being in TN, and picked up the other 20% being used in a video.

I am sharing this information for the greater good of the AS community, and I am referring to the OEM community, not that cheap ass aftermaket community #### some guys talk about on the inter webs.

Last edited:
As many here probably know, I'm a long standing member of the Off Topic Rep Ho Club. Well the rep is played out.....so these days we just sit around over there and tell dirty jokes and kick one another in the sack.

At least that's the way it should go.

My good friend Thomas1 asked me if I could help him out with an 084. He traded for this saw and felt that it needed a little help.

Tom has been a great friend to me....we've traded saws and have met in person to do it. Anytime I've needed parts or even whole saws for parts Tom has never hesitated to send me whatever he had.....and on his dime.

How could I turn him down??????? Well I didn't.

Here's the packing label........I was scared to open it for awhile.

Oh84fromTom001.jpg
Ok, had to rep your arse, for this one! man you are a hell of a surgeon my friend!

Ok, had to rep your arse, for this one! man you are a hell of a surgeon my friend!

O' cut it out that'll swell the gun totin monkey's head up worse than it already is and stuff!!!!!! LOLOL!!!! yeah he done really good on that box lunch to build a solid runner like that,,, Patience is a virtue,,, and he's got butt loads,, and skills to go with it,,,, guess he could have been a brain surgeon or a double naught spy and stuff,,,,, can you imagine the fancy die grinders??????

This saw was all Jon......well I spruced up the jug a little......but he was the guy that turned a box of dirty parts into a running saw here. :rock:

Back