Mastermind Meets......Well You Gotta See This Thing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a turd, so i flush it down the toilet. :jester:

when it runs 8pin 404 without breaking a sweat, i say its ok.:laugh:

I think its turning into a game now ,who can send mastermind the biggest piece of crap to fix

By the way ,there is no return label on the old mag pos in the box,i apreciate what you did on the hybrid,hope
It looks ok next to your other old mag saws

By the way ,there is no return label on the old mag pos in the box,i apreciate what you did on the hybrid,hope
It looks ok next to your other old mag saws

:bowdown:

Thanks........You've been a great guy to work with Brian.

What's next? :D

I think its turning into a game now ,who can send mastermind the biggest piece of crap to fix

I'm in!

My box of crap shipped out yesterday. But I conveniently left a few parts behind to trip him up during the re-assembly process :D

I see someone left the "Playpen" gate open again...............

Yeah someone chain them up. They are a threat to society.

That Osage is some bad ass stuff.......we had some boards milled and used them to stack firewood on.......they are still sound after 10 years or so.

tl;dr

220-221, whatever it takes.

[video=youtube;169Z_pv5Xns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=169Z_pv5Xns[/video]

Exactly. :msp_sad:

I need a PR guy Gary.........you wanna job?

We did make all the rounds exactly 20" long.......if not they don't dry correctly.

I like a good thread hijack you know. :)

Reparded.

We humor Thomas because of his handicap.

Where's the before video? How do we know you got a significant 40% gain?

When used on a saw ive heard it called R E weld

Ok, had to rep your arse, for this one! man you are a hell of a surgeon my friend!

O' cut it out that'll swell the gun totin monkey's head up worse than it already is and stuff!!!!!! LOLOL!!!! yeah he done really good on that box lunch to build a solid runner like that,,, Patience is a virtue,,, and he's got butt loads,, and skills to go with it,,,, guess he could have been a brain surgeon or a double naught spy and stuff,,,,, can you imagine the fancy die grinders??????

sling sh!t or eating pie?!?! better yet both at the sametime.:laugh:

Not yet, hopefully I'll get it before December... :laugh:
Went back to page14 to get this many.:rock:

I'm in!

My box of crap shipped out yesterday. But I conveniently left a few parts behind to trip him up during the re-assembly process :D

Bad move, I tried that and he just filled all the empty spots with JB weld. I told him that he couldn't make an airfilter out of that stuff, I think he took it as some kind of challenge.

Bad move, I tried that and he just filled all the empty spots with JB weld. I told him that he couldn't make an airfilter out of that stuff, I think he took it as some kind of challenge.

Tom,

I saw what he did to your beautiful 084 - and im very sorry for your loss. It looked like it was in original unrestored condition with all oem parts. The value is certainly deminished with all that RE weld :(

Please pray that my "saw in a box" doesn't receive the same treatment....

-Greg

Tom,

I saw what he did to your beautiful 084 - and im very sorry for your loss. It looked like it was in original unrestored condition with all oem parts. The value is certainly deminished with all that RE weld :(

Please pray that my "saw in a box" doesn't receive the same treatment....

-Greg

Well, the pictures were a little deceiving.

The parts that looked like they had been polished to a high shine actually weren't, I think it must have been the flash that made them look like that.

The parts that looked like they had a 14 step, custom tri-tone, faux finish that was actually dirt and baked on, caked on, stuck on crud.

Also, were it looked like the saw was an awesome, cutaway display model.....well, that was not entirely accurate, either. Turns out those holes and pieces that were missing were actually not historically correct for that saw.

I'm sorry for any confusion and for stringing everyone along.

Back