• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch 1-62 filters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman1998

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an air filter and fuel filter for a 1-62. I haven't had the tank apart yet so I don't know if they have replaceable fuel filter or not but any info would be nice.

I'm looking to buy an air filter and fuel filter for a 1-62. I haven't had the tank apart yet so I don't know if they have replaceable fuel filter or not but any info would be nice.
They don't have fuel lines in the tank, just from the outside of the tank to the carb. I've got probably 50+ feet of hose that is the correct size for the stuff out of the tank, pm me if you want a length of it. The air filters are available as re-pops on ebay I believe.

Shoot me a message they are in great shape. If you feel 12 is to much I will go down on the price. I rather help someone out than make a few dollars. Well really get my money back but regardless shoot me a message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much would you want for one? Any pics of them? Thank you

6deeb361a37083fcc0c20af248495f2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back