• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCulloch 7-10, 10-10 and Remingtons

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you just got coal for Christmas and want something else? All 4 saws still available. Will ship.

I don't have an SL-16,but have several SL-9 saws.The SL-9 was my first saw almost 50 yrs.ago.I saw in the video that it runs well,but does the automatic oiler work.They were prone to failure (auto oilers).Are you firm on your price?

I don't have an SL-16,but have several SL-9 saws.The SL-9 was my first saw almost 50 yrs.ago.I saw in the video that it runs well,but does the automatic oiler work.They were prone to failure (auto oilers).Are you firm on your price?
Any luck on that wards saw? I seen in the other forum it was still giving you fits. I just picked up a pl5 for the bar since it had the Remington engraving and shucks its a 063 bar maybe 15-16" and 404 pitch

Back