• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Mcculloch 73/77

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Bill G Do you have a 73 or 77?
Well as much as I hate wishy-washy answers in this case I have no choice but to provide one. The answer is I do not know. I had a 73 that I cut with at the Baraboo show many years ago. It came home and went on the shelf. Well my son decided to sell off a big amount of my saws and I am not sure if the 73 is still here. I will say I have not seen it but it is possible it is still here. I really hope the 49 (little brother) is still here

Well as much as I hate wishy-washy answers in this case I have no choice but to provide one. The answer is I do not know. I had a 73 that I cut with at the Baraboo show many years ago. It came home and went on the shelf. Well my son decided to sell off a big amount of my saws and I am not sure if the 73 is still here. I will say I have not seen it but it is possible it is still here. I really hope the 49 (little brother) is still here
Hi Bill, it would be very nice if you could take a look if you still have that 73.
And thank you Jay, i am also very happy to know you as friend.
best regards,
Vinz

Latest posts

Back