• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Mcculloch 73 - carb kit, crank seals, other seals etc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hii Chainsaw-collectors,
i been planing a rebuild of an Mcculloch 73.
I would like to buy parts like : carb-kit, crank seals and any other seals for this saw. I would pay very good prices for good parts. I am from germany but i will pay all shipping-costs, custom-duties etc...
I have a lot of experience in international-business !
best regards,
Kestel

Hii Chainsaw-collectors,
i been planing a rebuild of an Mcculloch 73.
I would like to buy parts like : carb-kit, crank seals and any other seals for this saw. I would pay very good prices for good parts. I am from germany but i will pay all shipping-costs, custom-duties etc...
I have a lot of experience in international-business !
best regards,
Kestel
Carb kits are diy only, there was a guy on this site who documented making them a year or two ago, crank seals are probably stuff you'll just have to take a set of calipers to and find generic equivalents of them. N.O.S. (if they even exist) will probably be dried out and wrecked just from age. Good luck with your project though!

Latest posts

Back