McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far out it didn't really fetch that much either
One thing about that saw was it looked too pretty to take to the woods and cut. For me half the fun of my addiction is tracking down parts , talking to knew people and gaining the knowledge. Plus saving old equipment.

All g man. Its good saving them we all can vouch for that.

Will be running a 7-10 an 850 and a 81 tomorrow. Hopefully a new plug has cured the 81 starting woes if not I might have to eat that lead and get into the points. I've managed to avoid points for years now.

800 could do with a run too I spose but ahh a 32 is a bit much unless needed.

Three 700s need running.
A 10-10S powerd thing
2 other 7-10s
A 2-10
Others ive forgotten i have :)

Found this picture today id forgotten about
20191127_173248.jpg
Mean mean little saw. Needs a carb with needles pointing up. The PM10-10 I sold needed its carb back

All g man. Its good saving them we all can vouch for that.

Will be running a 7-10 an 850 and a 81 tomorrow. Hopefully a new plug has cured the 81 starting woes if not I might have to eat that lead and get into the points. I've managed to avoid points for years now.

800 could do with a run too I spose but ahh a 32 is a bit much unless needed.

Three 700s need running.
A 10-10S powerd thing
2 other 7-10s
A 2-10
Others ive forgotten i have :)

Found this picture today id forgotten about
View attachment 960063
Mean mean little saw. Needs a carb with needles pointing up. The PM10-10 I sold needed its carb back
Aright I gotta know now. What is the carb you swap into the 10-10 that has vertical needles?

Back