McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested i a few of these rim drive adaptors if you have some for sale. Thanks for going through the effort to get these made.
My plan is to buy them all from him once completed. I had to buy him a reamer for that I/D size and a broach for the keyway. I will definately not need many of them so once i get them ill let everyone know and itll be a first come first serve. If theres a demand for more ill have him make more. No big deal. Im here to help us all out not to make money. If i run out ill ask him to make more. No big deal.

My plan is to buy them all from him once completed. I had to buy him a reamer for that I/D size and a broach for the keyway. I will definately not need many of them so once i get them ill let everyone know and itll be a first come first serve. If theres a demand for more ill have him make more. No big deal. Im here to help us all out not to make money. If i run out ill ask him to make more. No big deal.
Cool , I could use 2.
Thanks for getting this going.

Anyone know if the oil tank on the pm805 is unique to the 805/DE80, etc? The IPL does not list it separate from the crankcase cylinder.

Just wondering if the same tank was used on something other than those specific saws.

Thx,
Todd

Just a note, I once tried using a DE80 tank on an earlier cylinder and could not get it to seal. I believe someone else reported the same issue. Likely, just an individual machining difference as opposed to a universal difference.

Ron

Newbomb - the top one does appear to be a 44, there will be a model number stamped on the bottom of the crankcase. This one happens to be a D-30 but you get the idea.

DSC02649.JPG

One dead giveaway on the 44 is the spark plug straight out of the middle of the head. The Super 44 and Super 44A have the spark plug at an angle offset towards the fan housing.

McCulloch D-44 Family 3.JPG

The bottom saw is either 3-25, 4-30, or perhaps a 47. The model and serial number for that one is normally a tag in the handle.

4-30 AL 4.JPG

Mark

Back