• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell McCulloch Collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a new member and am looking for any information on the McCulloch 975. I bought one at a garage sale in what I consider very good condition. Cleaning it up and looking for some parts. Is there anything left in this thread? Individual parts or a 975 saw?

I am a new member and am looking for any information on the McCulloch 975. I bought one at a garage sale in what I consider very good condition. Cleaning it up and looking for some parts. Is there anything left in this thread? Individual parts or a 975 saw?
It would be best for you to start a new thread in the chainsaw forum. I would advise you to check the model number of the saw you bought as I have never heard of a 975. Also I see you are located about 2.5 hrs from me.

Latest posts

Back