McCulloch Manuals (New and Improved!)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deprime

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I decided to create a new thread for distributing the manuals that I have collected and scanned. I tend to get busy with work, family, and things around the house and I don't have the time to respond to the manual requests in a timely fashsion. I enjoyed getting the individual requests and hearing about what saws you guys were working on, how you acquired them, what problems you were having, etc. I just feel that everyone's needs will be better served this way. This new thread should work out better. No one will have to wait for me to respond to their requests, they can just click on the link and download the PDF.

Disclaimer:
The following PDF files are from McCulloch literature that I own personally (with one exception noted below) and have been scanned by myself. I know how hard it can be to find good service information on a lot of the older saws and felt like helping everyone out.

The 1-XX series shop manual (60270) was provided to me by another site member who is a collector of yellow saws.

McCulloch Shop Manual (60270) - 1-40, 1-50, & 1-60 Series

McCulloch Shop Manual (63328) - Supplement to 60270

McCulloch Shop Manual (63084) - 10 Series

McCulloch General Service Information (SI-136) - 600 Series

McCulloch General Service Information (SI-35) - SP80

McCulloch General Service Information (SI-38) - SP125

McCulloch Service Bulletin (SB-1707) - PM800 Series

McCulloch General Service Information (SI-27) - Mini-Mac 6 & 6A

McCulloch Owners Manual (57213) - Mac 1-61

McCulloch Service Manual (28998) - Mac 4-30

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Mac 10 Series, PM, & SP

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Mac 940

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Mac Kart 1

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Mac Kart 2

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Large Macs

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Mac 15

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Mini Mac, PM6, SP40

Last edited:

Attachments

• 200 250 300 380 SUPER 250 IPL.PDF
    2.9 MB · Views: 551
  • Servce Manual McCulloch 250 & Various.PDF
    3.2 MB · Views: 449
I decided to create a new thread for distributing the manuals that I have collected and scanned. I tend to get busy with work, family, and things around the house and I don't have the time to respond to the manual requests in a timely fashsion. I enjoyed getting the individual requests and hearing about what saws you guys were working on, how you acquired them, what problems you were having, etc. I just feel that everyone's needs will be better served this way. This new thread should work out better. No one will have to wait for me to respond to their requests, they can just click on the link and download the PDF.

Disclaimer:
The following PDF files are from McCulloch literature that I own personally (with one exception noted below) and have been scanned by myself. I know how hard it can be to find good service information on a lot of the older saws and felt like helping everyone out.

The 1-XX series shop manual (60270) was provided to me by another site member who is a collector of yellow saws.

McCulloch Shop Manual (60270) - 1-40, 1-50, & 1-60 Series

McCulloch Shop Manual (63328) - Supplement to 60270

McCulloch Shop Manual (63084) - 10 Series

McCulloch General Service Information (SI-136) - 600 Series

McCulloch General Service Information (SI-35) - SP80

McCulloch General Service Information (SI-38) - SP125

McCulloch Service Bulletin (SB-1707) - PM800 Series

McCulloch General Service Information (SI-27) - Mini-Mac 6 & 6A

McCulloch Owners Manual (57213) - Mac 1-61

McCulloch Service Manual (28998) - Mac 4-30

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Mac 10 Series, PM, & SP

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Mac 940

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Mac Kart 1

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Mac Kart 2

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Large Macs

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Mac 15

Aftermarket - McC Service Guide - Mini Mac, PM6, SP40

deprime,
Thank you for the time you spent creating the page for the repair manuals. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
You just made my hobby a lot more enjoyable!

Tricky50

Thank you so much. I snagged the SP125 info and it's much appreciated. Happy New Year :D

Free online service manuals for just about everything with an engine.

Go to EBSCO Publishing Service Selection Page

login: marshall
Password: public

Chainsaws are under small engine section.. Also has manuals for just about every car/truck/lawnmower/snowblower/boat/etc ever made!

The old username and password aren't working anymore.
The new UN and PW are..
Username: Great
Password: Falls

Maybe a Mod can change the OP?

Looking for a service manual for a McCulloch PM850 and PM800

Might find what you need here. Ron

Thanks Ron. I was looking for torque specs for the cylinder base. Just doing some research. On my 10-10 pro I torqued them to 15 ft. lbs. and used lock tight so they did not back off. I could not find the specs for it so I used a good happy mediocre.

Thanks Ron. I was looking for torque specs for the cylinder base. Just doing some research. On my 10-10 pro I torqued them to 15 ft. lbs. and used lock tight so they did not back off. I could not find the specs for it so I used a good happy mediocre.

I believe the torque spec are listed in the IPL in inch/pounds. Just look up the part number and the spec should be beside it. For example on the PM800:

67 110288 2 Screw - Hx Hd 8-32 x 3/4 (35 - 40 in. lb. torque)
68 110963 1 Screw - Hx Hd 8-32 x 1 (35 - 40 in. lb. torque)
69 110644 1 Screw - Hx Hd 8-32 x 1.5 (35-40 in. lb. torque)
70 62106 4 Screw - 12-24 x 1.75 (70 - 75 in. lb. torque)

Ron

Latest posts

Back