McCulloch Manuals (New and Improved!)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a pro Mac 700 looking for any manuals for please. Parts, service, etc.
Mod# 60011602
Ser# 11-041757

Can anyone give me a copy of the operators manual work shop manual and IPL for a Pro=Mac 700.I just got this saw recently and I was totally floored with how much power it had and also how good it ran.The sound is great even with muffs on.I have been running Husky Jonsereds and Stihl since the early seventies this is the first Mac other than Mini Macs I have run.I really like it even with no anti vibe.
Thanks Kash

Can anyone give me a copy of the operators manual work shop manual and IPL for a Pro=Mac 700.I just got this saw recently and I was totally floored with how much power it had and also how good it ran.The sound is great even with muffs on.I have been running Husky Jonsereds and Stihl since the early seventies this is the first Mac other than Mini Macs I have run.I really like it even with no anti vibe.
Thanks Kash
Tried to send you the info in a conversation - but could not start a conversation with you. It probably is your privacy settings.

Top right side click on your profile pic(avatar)
Click on privacy
Near bottom of page - allow users to start conversations with you
Select members only
Select save.

Also what is the model number on the saw? - there are 2 versions

Hi Ray. Thanks for this great resource! I need a service manual and anything else you have for Pro Mac 700 Model 600116B .

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back