• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch Model 73 Piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there folks. I am in need of a good piston for my old model 73. The cylinder I have is good but the piston skirt has two large cracks in it :( If anyone might have a good used one or if by some miracle there's a nos one out there I am interested. I could also use some nos seals as well. Part number for the piston is 47580. Thanks

I know this thread is old but it is still relevant as I am still in need of a good piston. I did end up picking up some new SKF seals though so i'm good there. I did not mention it before but the original part number for the piston is 28885, it was later replaced with the 47580. I'm also willing to buy a carcass if a fella thinks that the piston may be good! Thanks

Latest posts

Back