• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn McCulloch Pro Mac 10-10S. Possible trade for Pioneer saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'm selling my McCulloch Pro Mac 10-10S. Reasonable offers considered. Also might trade for Pioneer power head.

It starts and runs excellent. Fantastic compression. Loud and crisp... just like a McCulloch should be !!!

The 20" McCulloch sprocket tip guide bar is in very nice condition, and so is the chain. No need to plan on buying a different bar or chain because these have plenty of life left in them.

The saw is in nice shape, the only problem I see is the air cleaner cover has teeth missing out of the back of it... as shown in the photo's.

Attachments

• DSC05248.JPG
    DSC05248.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC05301.JPG
    DSC05301.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC05255.JPG
    DSC05255.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 71
The only modification they need is to bump the intake timing up about 15-20 degree's - That's when they turn into a whole different saw

Might consider trading for an Echo 801 or 802 saw.
Not that I need one :), but I've always thought they looked interesting... and heavy.

Does anybody own an Echo 801 or an 802 ?
It's an intriguing looking saw for sure. Kinda wondered what your impressions are of the saw?

Yikes - Youtube is your friend on that one - I don't know if I am competent enough to fully explain it.

Latest posts

Back