• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Mcculloch pro mac 610 chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

565woot

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
mcculloch pro mac 610 with zama c2s carb , saw will start and idle but has no power, think it is carb related, checked compression 120 , saw has been awesome , bought it new around 1987 .any help would be greatly appreciated.

Muffler screen could be carboned up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a few 610 or version of 610, I think every thing is the the same or interchanges. Been a while since I messed with them but according to memory, 1 was running good until a screw come loose and got into the flywheel, damaged the case and I forget if the flywheel or coil was damaged. I do keep the coils to use or sell separately if i am reasonably sure it's good. I have another was said to run when put away but I couldn't get it to go with brief trouble shooting. I forget how many and the status of the others, but there is some loose parts also.

I have a running pro Mac 650 looks identical except has a little more power. Not mint condition has scratches and scuffs runs and cuts good

Latest posts

Back