• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell McCulloch Pro Mac 850

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here is another saw that can find a new place to call home. I am 99% it is a Pro Mac 850 based on the ID tag. As you can see it is missing the air filter and cover. The plastic grill around the recoil is near junk. The pictures of the piston show it's condition. The saw has sat on a shelf for at least 4 years. I fires right up on a prime but that is as far as I pursued it. I had no intention of selling it but a member asked about a 82cc Mac so I dug it out. After I checked it over he had a unforseen expense pop up so he is no longer interested. I understand that so here it is. I figure a fair price should be $550 plus shipping, I will try to post about 16 pictures

Bill

Well I really hate to "bump" my own threads but I am doing it. $525 shipped in the 48. we all know what these saws are and how nice they run. This one just needs a bit of finesse or finish however you prefer it

Gotta pro Mac 60, 576xp, project 357(it’s complete and it’ll fire on choke then dies). Gotta 372xt project….

You asked what I had, and I told u. Was just seeing if there was anything interesting to u and we could go from there. Sorry to offend you. 850 just sold for $550 complete in running condition with 32” bar and chain, so thought you was starting out with a haggling price. Appreciate your time!

You asked what I had, and I told u. Was just seeing if there was anything interesting to u and we could go from there. Sorry to offend you. 850 just sold for $550 complete in running condition with 32” bar and chain, so thought you was starting out with a haggling price. Appreciate your time!
You did not offend me in any way. What you had for trade is not in the same caliber so that is just that. No reason to take an attitude. My price is clearly listed and clearly fair. If you do not like it that is great, pass on by. If you could have bought a better saw for $550 then that is what you should have done. I would like to see a link to that site though.

Back