• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Mccullough collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-techcowboy

N.A.O.T Racing
Reaction score
Hi everyone first time posting and I wanted to ask if y'all thought this guys 10 saw collection hes selling is worth picking up or not. Here's his ad.

For Sale: McCullough chainsaw collection of 10 Saws. Saws have been on shelf 3 years.None are locked up. Just need some cleaning up. The 10 10 S and one of the pro Mac 10 10’s have 20” guide bars. Included are (1) Mac 110. (1) Pro Mac 55. (3) Pro Mac 10 10 . (1) Mac 250 . (1) Pro Mac 10 10 S. (2) Mac 10 10 A’s. (1) Mac 610. $510 for all.

Price sounds about right for what you would get in running condition selling individually imo. I would offer less, if it was something I wanted to have maybe pay the price. I could be unaware, maybe 1or2 of the saws is worth more then I think.

Price sounds about right for what you would get in running condition selling individually imo. I would offer less, if it was something I wanted to have maybe pay the price. I could be unaware, maybe 1or2 of the saws is worth more then I think.
Yea there are a couple that cant reach the 150 200 dollar range fairly easily I offered 400 that's as high as I'll go

Back