Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreakinCoolUsername

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a PM60 and a 7-10A and both saws need rebuilds and im having trouble finding parts. The 7-10A loses all power after it gets warm and its oiler dosn't work, whie i might be able to get away with just rings i would rather do both a cylinder and rings. My PM60 is the worst and needs the most parts (i shouldn't have bought it) it is really low on compression when its cold and my borescope shows the cylinder is all scratched so that means both it and the rings need done. The PM60 also needs the oiler fixed and a new fuel line, plus the previous owner cut a hole in the muffler and i would like to fix that. I will also need the gaskets for the cylinders for both saws, the oiler cover, and the PM60's carberautor.

I have already found the fuel lin for the PM60 and a piston and rings set for the saw as well.
Below are some pictures of the cylinder of the PM60 and the muffler cover . Please if you have any questions comments or leads leave a message or contact me.

View attachment IMG_20220124_211912.jpg
20220124201857.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220124_211912.jpg
    8.5 MB · Views: 6
Back