Midsize SUVs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too rich for my blood. Lol
I would rather just get a GMC and bank the extra cash for any problems that might come up.
I found a loaded 2007 GMC Envoy with 115k miles for $12k
With the awful 5 cylinder? That’s 12k too rich for my blood. The japs can’t be beat on reliability or resale.

Yeah, I thought they used the same i5 that my neighbor had in his old canyon. My uncle had the i6 in his suv, can’t remember if it was the Chevy or Gm version. Either way, my cousin is a Gm master tech and loves either inline from Gm. They made him tons of money off just my neighbor and cousin, I can’t imagine how much more from others lol.

I used to love my chevys but I’m not well versed on them anymore. I’ll likely never buy another American vehicle again.

Yeah, I thought they used the same i5 that my neighbor had in his old canyon. My uncle had the i6 in his suv, can’t remember if it was the Chevy or Gm version. Either way, my cousin is a Gm master tech and loves either inline from Gm. They made him tons of money off just my neighbor and cousin, I can’t imagine how much more from others lol.

I used to love my chevys but I’m not well versed on them anymore. I’ll likely never buy another American vehicle again.
I don't like most of their new stuff, which is why I started the thread.
The 5.3 is a great engine, but I do not like all these turbo 4s and their complicated transmissions big$$$$$ to repair.
I enjoy wrenching on the old engines. 5.7s were simple, the 700r4 trans is super cheap to replace. You can keep those trucks going forever.

Here is a pic of my other "mid" size SUV from back when I had Swampers on it.
IMG_1373.JPG

Here is a pic of my other "mid" size SUV from back when I had Swampers on it. View attachment 918638

I sold my 1989 GMC 4WD Burb at 240,000 miles when the bottom end of the 5.7L V-8 was going out. It also had a lot of intermittent electrical problems. My son's old body style 1990 4WD Burb also had a ton of electrical problems.

Latest posts

Back