Mill Pics.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Lumberlite 24 starts out at $2,795.00 USD.

Boy, they sure keep that one hidden for some reason. I don't even see a mention of it, or link on their main page.

I know several guys that have bought this mill, and they are happy with them. It's a good quality personal/homeowner mill that saws well.

What size engine do they have, the basic 6.5hp Tecumseh, the 9hp Honda, or the 13hp Honda? Any accessories?

Boy, they sure keep that one hidden for some reason. I don't even see a mention of it, or link on their main page.

Hidden?????????????????

You mean you don't see the BIG BUTTON that says "START" on there main page????

START-----> products -----> sawmills -----> Lumberlite 24 -----> specifications.

Seems pretty easy to me.. :)

For all the prices, go to the "price calculator".

I know guys running the 6.5 hp, but in this case, if it was me i'd go for the Honda choises. The 6.5 hp "will" mill lumber though, and the picture shows a guy i know doing so.

BTW, the pine in the pict. was 30" when he started..

Rob

picture.JPG

This forum is a good addition to this site. Great pictures.
Although I have never been much of a saw miller I have milled up a few planks and beams on a recreatonal basis for log homes.
I took this picture in 1994. I rented the woodmizer at 5$/hr. from menonites and I owned the Tree Farmer forwarder. I milled up about 14,000 ft. of White Pine that I logged in Keene Ontario which is near Peterborough.
As I recall it was alot of fun.
John

MillandForwarder.jpg

Latest posts

Back