Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've partied in that same area years ago when we went to the water cross. :givebeer:

I've heard stories from back in the day when the cop shop was full of rowdy's from the Watercross that the police would take the drunks up county road F aways and tell them to walk back to town.

It sobered them up or got them back to camp in time to start over again!

It is looking like a LATE spring with plenty to do when it warms up-So how about a fall GTG at the One Shot? Thinking about a weekend gig and opening up the cabin for those who want to stay there!?!?!?

Sounds good to me. I'm alread thinking we should do venison chilli or venison tacos!!! Maybe a cake, or a pie!!! MMM pie!!:drool:

It is looking like a LATE spring with plenty to do when it warms up-So how about a fall GTG at the One Shot? Thinking about a weekend gig and opening up the cabin for those who want to stay there!?!?!?

As long as it's not the weekend of the next Bristol race (8-24), I'm in.

Last year at this time I was just loading up the boat from a long weekeng camping on the St.Croix:D.... Will this snow ever end:bang:

Well the river was awesome but I wish I was at tree monkeys. Nothing like sitting on top a 15 foot pile of ice in shorts and a tee shirt with a grainbelt tho.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

Great thread!! I can't wait to come up nort and see all of you again..... But I will see most of you down south in a couple weeks!! Sounds like it will be a good time if I ever ger a race chain all done up.

Last edited:
How's about a friendly reminder. Chainsaw races at burnett county fair in grantsburg, WI August 24, 2013! We have a lot of pine logs ready for it.

Whens the dodgegeek charity cut? I heard hes dangerously low on wafers of wood and has too many saws with not enough arms to run them. We should seriously help them:beer:

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back