Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honda 4 wheeler...............Best thing to ever come out of Japan. They are the most bulletproof machine out there. It is sad Polaris cannot come even close.
You’ve never owned a Polaris, I see. While possibly(?) not as bulletproof, the ride and engineering built into a Sportsman is more than worth it

You’ve never owned a Polaris, I see. While possibly(?) not as bulletproof, the ride and engineering built into a Sportsman is more than worth it
Well that is incorrect
I had one of the first they made. I had a Polaris 250 Scrambler 3 wheeler. Polaris only made a small amount as by the time they started producing them the federal government forced all manuafactures to stop building three wheelers.

Next I had a 250 four wheeler that was basically the scrambler 250 in a 4 wheel version

After that I bought another 250 that was essentially the same.

My brother bout a small one . I think it was an 80 for his daughter, then a 250 for his son, after that a large utility , and finally a Ranger. All were bought new and had problems all along. For the life of me I do not know why he bought them.

I do have experience with Polaris

I'm using a 95 Suzuki King Quad and a trailer to get wood from across our road. Much easier to get around in the woods with than my 2005 Arctic cat. The cat is way better at dragging logs out to a cutting spot.

Attachments

• DSCN3528-2.jpg
    DSCN3528-2.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm using a 95 Suzuki King Quad and a trailer to get wood from across our road. Much easier to get around in the woods with than my 2005 Arctic cat. The cat is way better at dragging logs out to a cutting spot.
We had a couple of the early 90's Suzuki 4x4s. I did not like them as much as the Honda's but the Suzuki had a superior 4 wheel drive system no doubt. I always wanted a 230 Quadsport. The ole orange ones from the late 80's

Latest posts

Back